|Season 11 Finals|
|Acts Moving On||1|
|Televised from||September 13, 2016 - September 14, 2016|
|Previous Round||Season 11 Semifinals|
|Next Round||Season 12 Auditions|
The Finals of Season 11 of America's Got Talent took place from September 13, 2016 to September 14, 2016, in the Dolby Theatre. A total of 10 acts participated, performing to win million dollars and the headlining of a show on the Las Vegas strip. Grace VanderWaal won the season, with The Clairvoyants, Jon Dorenbos, Brian Justin Crum, and Sal Valentinetti placing second, third, fourth, and fifth respectively.
Main article: Episode 1121
- 1. Sal Valentinetti, Jazz Singer
- 2. Sofie Dossi, Contortionist/Aerialist
- 3. Linkin' Bridge, Vocal Group
- 4. Laura Bretan, Opera Singer
- 5. The Clairvoyants, Mentalist Duo
- 6. Brian Justin Crum, Pop Singer
- 7. Tape Face, Mime
- 8. Viktor Kee, Juggler
- 9. Jon Dorenbos, Magician
- 10. Grace VanderWaal, Singer/Ukuleleist
- Sal Valentinetti with The Jersey Boys
- Tape Face with Jon Dorenbos, Brian Justin Crum, Viktor Kee and China Lacy
- Laura Bretan, Sofie Dossi and Viktor Kee with Il Volo
- Grace VanderWaal with Stevie Nicks
- Linkin' Bridge with Silhouettes
- Jon Dorenbos and The Clairvoyants with Paula Abdul
Main article: Episode 1122
- 1st Place: Grace VanderWaal, Singer/Ukuleleist
- 2nd Place: The Clairvoyants, Mentalist Duo
- 3rd Place: Jon Dorenbos, Magician
- 4th Place: Brian Justin Crum, Pop Singer
- 5th Place: Sal Valentinetti, Jazz Singer
- Laura Bretan, Opera Singer
- Linkin' Bridge, Vocal Group
- Sofie Dossi, Contortionist/Aerialist
- Tape Face, Mime
- Viktor Kee, Juggler
- This season was tied with Season 1, Season 4, and Season 10 with the most performers performing in a Finals episode.
- This was the first final to feature a juggler since The Passing Zone in Season 1.
- One half of the finalists were singers and the the other half were variety acts.
- This is the second final where the winner was the final act of the night. The first was Olate Dogs.
- According to Nick Cannon, less than 1% of America's vote separated the acts that came in first, second, and third place.