|Season 11 Semifinals|
|Acts Moving On||10|
|Televised from||August 30, 2016 - September 7, 2016|
|Previous Round||Season 11 Quarterfinals|
|Next Round||Season 11 Finals|
- Italics indicate that the act was either chosen to move on or eliminated in the Judges' Choice, which means they finished in either 5th or 6th in America's Vote.
11 acts performed each week over two weeks. Each week, 5 acts moved onto the Finals.
- 1. Sal Valentinetti, Jazz Singer
- 7. Tape Face, Mime (Dunkin' Save)
- 8. Jon Dorenbos, Magician
- 9. Grace VanderWaal, Singer/Ukulelist
- 11. Laura Bretan, Opera Singer
- 2. Blake Vogt, Magician
- 3. Edgar, Family Band
- 4. Lori Mae Hernandez, Stand-up Comedienne
- 5. Musicality, Vocal Group
- 6. Deadly Games, Knife Thrower Duo
- 10. Malevo, Malambo Group
- 4. Viktor Kee, Juggler
- 5. Linkin' Bridge, Vocal Group
- 9. Sofie Dossi, Contortionist/Aerialist (Dunkin' Save)
- 10. The Clairvoyants, Mentalist Duo
- 11. Brian Justin Crum, Pop Singer
- 1. Jayna Brown, Singer
- 2. Kadan Bart Rockett, Magician
- 3. Kadie Lynn, Singer/Guitarist
- 6. The Passing Zone, Comedy Juggler Duo
- 7. Calysta Bevier, Singer
- 8. Steven Brundage, Magician
- During the first semifinal results show, Nick Cannon said there was only 1% difference between the Dunkin' Save acts in America's vote. Less than 200 Dunkin' Save votes separated Tape Face and Laura Bretan.
- During the second semifinal results show, Nick Cannon said the second semifinals had the biggest vote in the history of the show.